Yes. I'm one of those crazy coupon ladies you see at the register with wads of coupons in her hands. I don't care if it looks crazy. I'm saving LOTS of money. With a family of 6 and one of the bread-winners not always working (construction isn't the most reliable of careers), it's essential I do what I can to live frugally.
Every Sunday morning I have 5 newspapers waiting for me outside my door. I LOVE SUNDAY MORNINGS!! It's almost like Christmas when I pick those things up. I spend my early Sundays clipping and organizing my coupons. This is what it looks like when I'm in the process.
This morning I did it in record time. 1 hour and 15 minutes. When I first started, it took me several hours. Practice makes perfect and I've learned some tips that have made it go faster.

No comments:
Post a Comment